Wednesday, January 28, 2009

memories..

after posting my "letting go blog", somehow i knew that it would lessen the pain of what's happened in the past. hmmm... yeah, somehow. but there was this one timme, i can't remember the exact date, i got this call from my kuya.. he's getting back his speaker for his mp4 player. eh ayun, i can't find it. so what i did was to search over my stuffs just to find it. then, i saw..

THIS:

hmmm.. yeah, it's this can (courtesy of ate ruby).. i haven't been touching this thing since christmas vacation. this is where i put all those memorabilias. hehe.. onti lang sya pero when i opened it, everything came rushing back to me. ako pa naman yung type na detailed and memory kapag special people ang usapan.

first thing's first.. meet BASTY!

he gave me this little teddy bear as a gift for my birthday. he gave it's name kasi it's cute daw.. he even told me that he would give me another and we'll name it dimple. unluckily, dimple will never come to existence na.

No comments: