Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my way of celebrating ♥'s day

i never thought that i would have a great great GREAT valentine's day.. at first, i thought that i'd be celebrating it alone, i mean, literally.

good thing, my roomies criselda and kathrine had a change of plan. they didn't watch "when i met you" movie of kc and richard (eeeww, no thanks) and mady, together with her classmates packed up early (they're shooting a movie..naks!) marah went home to laguna to celebrate the day with her family.

since all of us are single, we thought of having a "girl's night out". yey! then i remembered, there was this event of RX radio, it's a single's party at dolcè superclub in tomas morato. unluckily when we got there, super dami na ng tao and ewan ko ba, i felt awkward about the place.. i don't know if it has something to do with the past, or it's just that i don't get the feeling of belongingness.. hahaha..

so, we went off to our last resort, padi's point..again and again ang again! sick of that place already but it's better than going home. we absolutely had no choice that's why.

i once told myself that i'll limit myself from drinking, but that night was exceptional. lol! i drank a LOT! it's a barrel of beer and mady and i almost emptied it 'coz criselda and kath don't really drink that much. i was wasted! i was like dancing like crazy..don't know but at that point, i just don't care about anything..no accounting, no aecho, NO PROBLEMS! i enjoyed it so much.

i even made made my dream come true, again, literally. i dreamt about myself, singing at the bar..in front of many people. and i did! i can't believe it. maybe because i was so drunk and carefree that i did myself a favor, to do what really makes me happy..and that's singing in front of an audience. haha..

let's go back hours before the night out.. we celebrated professor's day and they forced me to sing in front of the class (thanks to criselda, my roomie and classmate). i sang "thanks to you". my classmates were all surprised to know that i could really sing. but though i delivered a "fair" performance, i know i really looked stupid at one point or another. my hands are shaking and so are my eyelids! i don't know why i have this stagefright but i know, and i hope that someday i can have much confidence with my singing. hahaha..

and now, back to what i was saying? i went up the stage and sang "if i were a boy". it really feels different singing with a live band than the usual karaoke. it was a lil difficult to follow the rhythm and melody. i even sang the backup part of the song. but later on, i managed to get the right tone. and so, to make the story short, it was an EXPERIENCE! whew!

we stayed there until 5:30am 'coz our house will open at 6.haha. and as i reached my bed, i set my alarm and i rested in peace. :))

No comments: