Thursday, February 19, 2009

my way of celebrating ♥'s day, part 2 :)

ok, so this picture has nothing to do really about what i'm gonna blog about. just feel like posting this pic. (that's mady, criselda, kathrine and moi) hehe..

i just has a total of 2.5hours of sleep because my phone alarmed at 8:30am. took a bath, fixed myself up and went straight off to SM Centerpoint where i will meet a friend, vincent. i'm gonna have my class at 1:30 pm so we didn't waste any minute and went to see tom cruise's movie, valkyrie. 'twas nice, though a little boring for me 'coz i don't really have that much of an idea about adolf hitler. duh? and so after that, haha.. enteng showed me his hidden talent in dancing at quantum (dance revo) as in,para akong may kasamang bata :)). when he got tired we decided to grab something to eat at chef de angelo. i went back to school with my chocolate. yumm

i arrived late, like 2:30pm?? but it's ok 'coz it was a 3-hour class and my professor is not that harsh on his students. haha. we, again, had a little program for the professor's day celebration and ayun, it was cute. :D it was also my first time to talk to one of my classmates, ivan. i found out that he was a BSA-H student, meaning, he belonged to the honor section. he stopped 'coz he had to take care of someone in the family who got sick and so, nde na sya kasama sa H. i though he was mayabang, nde naman pala. hehe.. wala lang. i'm just happy to have a new friend. :D

after my class, i packed my bag 'coz i'll be going to my siblings' house in las piñas. my kuya manolito will take his fianceé ate cara on a valentine's date and he wants me to look after mikel cutipie. but before that, i went muna to quiapo to buy him his requested dvd's of saw and bourne series. mikel was sleeping already when i arrived. i watched dvd (what happens in vegas and enchanted) while baby sitting. it was my first time to watch those and i sooo loved it. mikel was super likot and he wakes up everytime he empties his milk bottle so i had to make one, and another one to keep him asleep. i slept beside him and with his feet on my face so that i would know if he's awake 'coz he'll just be kicking my face.what an idea huh? kuya and ate cara arrived past 2am and i went to ate's room and i slept there...until morning na yun!

whew! it was such a looooooooong day. but i was happy. unexpectingly happy.

No comments: